Share Our Story On:
When we look at a marketing audit, it pulls together key business information. What it does for you, is that it give you a clear understanding of your local market, how you fit into it, and how effective your previous marketing has been.
1. Analyse each market segment you sell into.
2. Rank your customers in the order of their importance to your business.
3. Rank which products (or parts of your business) are the most profitable.
4. Analyse the reasons why customers buy from you, and from your competitors.
5. Review every marketing initiative you undertook in the previous period, to see what worked.
Market Route Mapping provides specialist business management, retail marketing, product development and staff training for Hospitality, Retail and Tourism in the UK.